Sunday, October 10, 2010

Since my birthday..i hav stopped updating. Pretty much stopped thinking. Just following the routines of life and let it consumed my time.

Urgh...hate myself for that. Wish i could get back into writing..

Its been so many years since I wrote freely. Was reading some fiction Jes and i used to write, and the comments our readers were leaving us with. We were each other's secret life. The best friend others had no idea existed. :)

I feel like switching to tumblr.

And maybe I would. I miss writing. Creating. Capturing the moments, documenting them for what they are. Instead of just shooting aimlessly.

Just been inspired by the following story. I hope it would inspire you too. :)

http://www.dayswithmyfather.com/

It had been a little dream of mine to write letters to myself. I remember how I used to do it when I was much younger. But now, words are harder to find. Everytime I start typing, the words would leave me. Just like what's happening now...

No comments: